Founded in 2001 in London, Sedici Group and its various brands form a group of luxury men’s attire and bespoke design houses encompassing the best of European fashion: from the UK & Italy. The focus is exclusively on a sophisticated client base from business and finance across the globe. With this demanding international clientele, the group has thrived on the reputation of its perfectly tailored products.
Sedici group’s tailoring division has exclusive access to in demand Italian & British fabrics including Ermenegildo Zegna, Loro Piana, Caccioppoli, Fratelli Tallia di Delfino and Holland & Sherry. With these fabrics, our bespoke tailoring arm is able to craft the bespoke image any businessman or professional requires whether to armor through the day or impress for the right occasion.
Through various acquisitions & expansions our group has grown to include various design houses and boutique tailors
1. Fold a piece of construction paper or cardstock in half. If you’d like to make a smaller card, cut the https://www.favorpop.com paper to size before you fold.
2. Cut slits at the center of your card. With the folded side facing you, cut two 1.5 inch slits. The paper between each of the cuts will form a tab that you’ll secure your pop up card art to. Tabs can be wide or narrow depending on what kind of art you choose. Make multiple tabs if you are planning to add pop up art along the width of your card.
3. Open the card and fold tabs inward. Crease each tab at the center. They should now be on the inside of the card.
4. Print or draw your pop up art. Choose what will go on each tab—you can either print the images we provided or draw your own. Cut the pop up art out and use a glue stick to secure to each tab.
5. Fold your second piece of paper in half. This will be the outside of your final 3D Cards. Glue the outside of the first piece of paper. Place the first piece of paper inside of the second piece of paper and press together, hiding the tab cutouts. Be aware of play free slot games online
6. Decorate your pop up card and write a message. Put the finishing touches on your pop up card with glitter, stamps, or a fun message.
Now that you know how to make a pop up card, let’s get started! If drawing isn’t your strength, but you still want to create a meaningful birthday pop up card, use these printables to guide your design and then personalize your card with markers, glitter and other decorative elements.